Electric underfloor heating mats are ideal for larger areas
Underfloor heating mats are quicker to fit in larger areas. The fixed cable space gives a pleasant even spread of heat over the tiles. The watts per m² inform you of the power output of a system. The UFHHQ 160watt mat is more powerful than its competitors (150watt) per square metre. These are designed to warm your floor in any room. We recommend you use our 200w mats in older buildings, conservatories and where more heat is required. Our mats are superbly made with many benefits over competitors.
Underfloor Heating HQ underfloor heating mats specifications:
- Multi strand cable for extra flexibility
- Easy to install – has three adhesive strips to hold it in place
- Tefzel insulation – Can withstand temperatures up to 205 degrees C
- Very thin – Just 2.1mm thick
- Lifetime guarantee & safety warranty
- One 3m long connection cable
- Strong self adhesive professional fibre-glass mat
Do you want to use underfloor heating as the only heating in a room with no additional radiators?Here are a few important factors that need to be taken into consideration.
- Is there insulation under the floor?
- How much space is available for heating in relation to the size of the room?
- Contact us for free professional advice and make sure the heating will provide the required heat for your area.
Our underfloor heating mats are very well made. The mats have a unique installation advantage. Our mats have a full adhesive backing to hold them in place. The adhesive enables accurate positioning (and re-position if necessary) of the mat before cutting. This powerful adhesive then holds the mat in the final installed position. You will have no ends sticking up with our mats!
We also offer our 150watt Warmtouch system for clients buying on a tighter budget. Remember the 2mm mats use approximately 50% less adhesive so can be more cost effective in the long run.