Electric underfloor heating mats are ideal for larger areas Underfloor heating mats are quicker to fit in larger areas. The fixed cable space gives a pleasant even spread of heat over the tiles. The watts per m² inform you of the power output of a system. The Warmtoes160watt mat is more powerful than most competitors (150watt) per square metre. These mats are designed to warm your floor in any room. We recommend you use our 200w mats in older buildings, conservatories and where more heat is required. Our mats are superbly made with many benefits over competitors.
- Flexi strand cable for extra flexibility
- Easy to install – has a fully adhesive backing to hold the mat in place
- FEP insulation – Can withstand temperatures up to 205 degrees C
- Very thin – Just 2.1mm thick
- Lifetime guarantee & safety warranty
- One 3m long connection cable
- Strong self adhesive professional mat
Do you want to use underfloor heating as the only heating in a room with no additional radiators? Here are a few important factors that need to be taken into consideration.
- Is there insulation under the floor?
- How much space is available for heating in relation to the size of the room?
- Contact us for free professional advice and make sure the heating will provide the required heat for your area.
Our underfloor heating mats are very well made. The mats have a unique installation advantage. Our mats have a full adhesive backing to hold them in place. The adhesive enables accurate positioning (and re-position if necessary) of the mat before cutting. This powerful adhesive then holds the mat in the final installed position. You will have no ends sticking up with our mats!
160 Watt mats 200 watt mats